- solid tablet capsule making machine
- 45 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: FL
- Drying Medium: Air
- Structure: Air Flow Drier
- 220L Fluid-Bed Dryer: Max Capacity: 30-90kg
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Bulk
- Type of Flow: Cross Flow
- Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type
- Transport Package: Export Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Made in China
- Heating Mode: Convective
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum Dryer
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Diameter: 1000mm
- Movement Way: Combined
- Type of Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Trademark: BSIT
- Specification: Meet GMP Standard
- HS Code: 8422400000
Features of equipment
1. Because of powder Granulating, the flow property is improved and the dust is reduced;
2. Because of powder Granulating, its solving property is improved;
3. The mixing, Granulating and drying can be completed in one step inside the machine;
4. The operation of equipment is safe because the antistatic filtering cloth is adapted;
5. The operation personnel can not be damaged if explosion is taken place because there is releasing hole;
6. The equipment has no dead corner. Therefore the loading and unloading are quick and light and clean. It can meet the requirements of GMP.
Scope of applications
Pharmaceutical industry: Tablet capsule, low sugar or no sugar granule of Chinese traditional medicine.
Foodstuff: Cocoa, coffee, milk powder, juice of granulate, flavoring and so on.
Other industries: Pesticide, feed, chemical fertilizer, pigment, dyestuff and so on.
Drying: Powder or granule state of wet material
Coating: Protection layer, color, controlled release, film, or bowels solved coating of granules and pills.
The powder granule the container (fluidization bed) appear the state of fluidization, It is pre-heated and mixed with clean and heated air. At the same time the solution of adhesive solvent is fogged and sprayed into the container. It makes the some particles become granulating that contains adhesive. Being of unceasing dry through hot air, the moisture in the granulating is evaporated and the adhesive is solidification. The process is carried out continuously. Finally it forms ideal, uniform and porous granules.
|Fan||Capacity (m 3 )||480||480||900||1500||3000||4500||6000||9000|
|Pressure (mmH 2 o)||375||375||480||480||950||950||950||950|
|Steam expenditure Kg/h||15||23||42||70||141||211||282||366|
|Compressed air expenditure m 3 /min||0.2||0.2||0.3||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.9||0.9|
|Weight of the main body Kg||250||300||700||900||1100||1300||1500||1800|
|Steam pressure Mpa||0.3-0.6|
|Temperature||Adjustable from room temperature to 120|
|Working time Min||20-60(Depending on the material processed)|
|Field %||> 99%|
|Noise dB(A)||< 70(Fan isolated from the main body)|
1. The main body includes: capturing house, injection house, container atomizer house, solution carrier.
2. The auxiliary machine include: fan, sound deadener, control system.
3. Dedustror recoverer (As customers required).