- Model NO.: HL-600
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Powder, Granules
- Application Area: Pharmaceutical
- Mixing Drum Shape: Drum
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Capacity: 20L Can Mixer 15 Kg
- Transport Package: Export Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Made in China
- Mixer Type: Hopper Mixer
- Stirring Type: Diving
- Certification: CE
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Additional Capabilities: Blender
- Condition: New
- Trademark: BSIT
- Specification: Meet GMP Standard
- HS Code: 8422400000
The HL hopper type mixer is extensively used for the mixing of powder with powder of powder with grain in the process of diversified solid preparation production in the pharmaceutical industry. This machine can be equipped with hoppers of various specification, I, e, 600L TO 1400L for mixing work. It is suitable for mixing pharmaceuticals of multiple varieties and different batches according to the technological requirement in large and medium-sized pharmaceutical enterprises, so it can achieve multiple purposes in one machine.
After tightly clamping the charged hopper, the rotating arm begins to rotate at a speed below 50% of the critical speed according to the preset technological parameters. As the symmetrical axes of hopper and the rotating center line of rotating arm form an included angle, materials with different constituents are strenuously rolling over in the closed hopper and producing high shear to achieve the best effect of mixing.
1. It is a high-etch product which integrates machinery, electronics and hydraulics into one body. It employs hydraulic clamping, mechanical driving and computer control, and is easy to operate and convenient to adjust technological parameters.
2. The control system is highly sensitive, and the whole machine is compact in structure, stable and reliable in running.
3. A single machine can be equipped with hoppers of various specifications such as 600L, 800L , 1000L 1200L and 1400L. the materials after mixing remain in the hopper, which will be dismounted from the rotating arm and shifted directly to the next procedure, thus greatly improving the utilization efficiency of the mixer and avoiding cross contamination of materials.
4. The mixing barrel can be used as a batching barrel in the upstream procedure and as a charging hopper in the downstream procedure (compressing and filling of tablets).
5. The evenness of mixing reaches above 99%, the volume charge coefficient reaches 0.80, both inner and outer surfaces of the barrel are clean and smooth, and there is no dead corner.
6. After the mixing of each batch of pharmaceuticals, the empty hopper is sent to a special cleaning room for cleaning, so that the workshop can keep a clean environment, and which fully conforms to the requirement of GMP.
Main technical parameters:
|Maximum working load||600Kg||1000kg|
|Maximum hopper capacity||400L, 600L||600L, 800L,, 1000L, 1200L, 1400L|
|Maximum volume density of material||≤0.8g/ml||≤0.8g/ml|
|Rotating arm speed||12-18rpm||12-15rpm|
|Operating pressure of hydraulic system||7Mpa|
|Operating pressure of pneumatic system||≥0.6Mpa|
|Maximum rotating diameter||Ø2200mm||Ø2910mm|
|Range of working zone||Ø2400mm||Ø3200mm|
|Height of body frame||2150mm||2700mm|